Funders Together to End Homelessness San Diego
To attend the National Alliance to End Homeless Conference, Feb 2019 in San Diego
Funders Together Consumer Leadership Program scholarships include:
· Complimentary registration for the National Alliance to End Homelessness (NAEH) Conference on February 21 & 22, 2019 in San Diego.
· A brief orientation meeting about the conference and homeless system on Feb 20
· Transportation to and from the conference and orientation
· A stipend
· For people with lived experience of being homeless within the past 5 years.
· For people who are interested in serving in a leadership position and/or advising the community on ending homelessness.
Scholarship application deadline: December 7, 2018
Questions? Contact Amy Denhart, Director of Funders Together to End Homelessness San Diego at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 858-875-3331.
There will be 10 scholarships available. Selection will be based on the application & an interview about leadership interests.